Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twenty Twenty Twenty-Four Hours To Go I Wanna Be Sedated

I have been so incredibly sleepy lately! It's like I've been drugged. I don't know if it's the weather or what. I'm thinking that has something to do it. When I go to leave work, and it's already dark outside, I am completely drained and can not WAIT to get to bed.

Kind of like this, only less cute.


Normally, I am such a night owl. The sun sets, and I am ready to roll. Anywhere. But all of a sudden, it's different now. The sun sets, and I'm like, "Brush your teeth, dude. Let's go to bed."

Not that I've been sleeping well. I guess that probably has something to do with it, too. I've been falling asleep really early, and then waking up at like midnight, unable to get back to sleep 'til about 3AM. Sucks like a Dyson. Seriously.

P.S. My husband person has to eat a little something with his round of antibiotics every night, and he just came in and said, "I decided to eat a little bowl of cereal." I look, and he has one of those eensy tupperware bowls. Like, the ones you could fit a serving of apple sauce in. Eensy. This is precisely why I married this adorable man. He's ridiculous and wonderful...most of the time.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I know!! I've been so dead tired ever since we changed the clocks. I can't wait til it gets light out early again. Your not the only one. I haven't been sleeping the greatest either cuz I come home from work, it's dark so i go to bed for an hour then i don't sleep at night. How many days is it til spring?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like completely confused too. Total night owl but the sun setting early is throwing me off. But I still can't seem to go to bed when I'm supposed to. Blegh. I need my 8 hours or I'm cranky teacher.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...