Sunday, November 29, 2009

Quirky/Slightly Psychotic Life

My little moleskine notebook has been getting all kinds of love, as of late. Ever since Ari let me in on the whole...

Miniature Magic Marker Gloriousness *cue angelic singing*
...I've been spending a lot of time revisiting old doodles. Coloring is really therapeutic. Plus it just brings simple little drawings to life. Quirky/slightly psychotic life, but life just the same. See?
And if I expect to be alive tomorrow, I better get some sleep. I have a long day ahead of me. Work, dinner with the husband person, the lovely Ari, and a couple non-blogging folk, followed by a girls' night full of Muppet's Christmas Carol and crafting.

Don't judge us. We're happy.

Sweet dreams, jelly beans.

5 comments:

  1. o.k. - I finally caught up on your blogs. while you are tired of posting everyday - I have enjoyed getting to read them everyday. :)

    -Your cupcakes are beautiful.
    -Your drawings are beautiful.
    -You are beautiful.
    -I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those markers so much! and their names . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. MadamRaspberry - I miss you too!

    Ari - I know! Inchworm Green is my favorite. ^_^

    Apollo - That IS Calcifer! I love that little fire demon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg can you come doodle in my notebook for me? I can never doodle like that! Too freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...