Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not My Gumdrop Buttons!

I know a sexy librarian. We went to high school together, and are now pretty much inseparable. Anyhow, the public library my sexy librarian friend works for performs puppet shows for munchkins. This Christmas they need a ginger bread man puppet, and I'm the lucky gal that gets to make it!
Okay, so I'm abnormally excited about getting to do this. They want to pay me, but I'm not about to let them. I just think it's awesome to be able to help out a nonprofit that serves youth and families. I mean, that's exactly the type of agency I work for.

I'm off work tomorrow, and will be spending my morning/afternoon visiting friends and making a ginger bread man (complete with gumdrop buttons) and cupcakes. Tomorrow evening will be spent visiting that attractive bibliophile, and decorating cupcakes. It's going to be a good day, bloggers.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know the muffin man?

    BTW - I gave you an award!

    Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics or it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! I think that's such a cute idea for the library. I used to go do little things like that when I was little. Puppet shows were my favs!! Good luck with the gingerbread man!! I hope you take pictures!! =)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...