Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Think I Just Saw Timothy Leary

Todd and I went to see Men Who Stare At Goats tonight, and it was absolutely hilarious. It is a tad unsettling, because you know some of the craziness depicted is true. One example: testing LSD on soldiers.

The only negative thing I can say about it is it had a good bit of foul language.

It's not getting very good reviews, but I think people are morons. It's got a wonderful cast, and it's just downright funny in that bluntly honest sort of way.

Love it.

Best line ever given by an overly trippy Jeff Bridges: "I think I just saw Timothy Leary..." I almost died laughing.

Go see it.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I totally want to see this. Come here and watch it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!! Its that same type of dark sarcastic humor we love!! I agree - lets go on a road trip to Texas and see it with Ari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally should! I've never been to Texas. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...