Monday, November 9, 2009

Cupcakes = Happiness


(found these gorgeous cupcakes on brooklyncake.com)

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to make for Thanksgiving. Cupcakes? Brownies? Cookies? Cake? Something fun, awesome and yummy.

Well, I've decided on cupcakes. They meet my above mentioned requirements, and give me the freedom of doing a number of designs. Plus, they're cupcakes, and cupcakes = happiness. Right?

Since I've got that cake decorating class under my belt now, I figure I can use the basics I've learned to make something similar to the beautimus cupcakes pictured above. I want to go with an autumn theme, but not turkeys or pumpkins. Not that there's anything wrong with turkeys or pumpkins. They just don't make me want to eat cupcakes.

Rich fall colored icings. Some piped leaves. Maybe a mum or two.

That sounds edible to me.

3 comments:

  1. Cupcakes do equal happiness. As do rice crispy treats, which is what I'm having for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Definitely better than the same old pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg those are pretty! I LOVE cupcakes. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...