Thursday, November 5, 2009

NaBloPoMo Hitch


Sometimes I just take things for granted. I thought there would be free Wifi in my hotel room. WRONG.

Oh, you don't know where I am! I'm on a fun-filled (not being sarcastic) business trip in Orlando. A whole heck of a lot of child care workers, from the South East United States, have gathered here to share and learn how to better serve youth and families. It's really pretty great.

Wifi? $9.95 for 24 hours. I can do this, but not so great. Supervisory Companion and I didn't get in from the airport until late last night, and had training all day today. We didn't even get the luxury of the two hour lunch break. We had a meeting. An awesome meeting, but a meeting.

So...here I am. All paid up for 24 hours, and posting TWO posts tonight. Though, I will post one of them dated as November 4th, because I'm awesome like that. I have not given up on NaBloPoMo! I will prevail! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that sounds fun! Except that's pricey for wifi, no? Well glad you're not giving up on NaBloPoMo... it's too soon to give up!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...