Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finger Lickin'

I've spent the evening with some of my favorite people, making glorious little sugary bits o' goodness. That's right. Cupcakes.

Soul Mate's little sister is now married and has a home of her own, so we're throwing her a house warming party tomorrow. Sounds like an excuse to make baked goods, no?

Just look at 'em!
Don't you just want to eat them up?
These are just pics of the ones I did, but the rest of them were equally as funtastic.
And that is my best rose. EVER. Wilton would be proud.

I've got two more batches to make before Thanksgiving, and I'm pretty sure all this decorating is going to put me into a sugar coma.

7 comments:

  1. Oh aren't these beautiful!! My mom used to cake decorate & I remember watching her make those lil roses. Yours here is beautiful!! hehe Wilton would totally make you do a demo. Looks like your had a lot of fun doing this!

    Ever see the movie The last Mimsy? It's on the TBS TV channel. It's a cute movie if you've never seen it. Oh thanks for the comment!! One Headlight is an awesome song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely awesome, Heather! I think you have found your niche for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie- Thank you! Those roses are the devil, until you get the hang of them. :P I have seen The Last Mimsy, and own it. I like it a lot!

    Mark- ^_^ Thanks, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous!!! Maybe after Christmas (hahaha) you can teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall! Jodi and Kayla did it with me, and made pretty little roses, and drop flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made those?!! Oh my, those are AMAZING. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...