Monday, November 30, 2009

Manana Manana

This is it, folks! Day 30 of NaBloPoMo! My daily web logging has been a success, but I welcome December. I welcome it with sparkling grape juice in clinky glasses.

Cheers, December. Thank you for showing up right on time.

I was starting to worry, what with all this black hole-time/planet sucking talk. I know. My technical terminology is shocking. Stay in school, people. Stay in school.

Anyhow! From this point on, when I remember (at 11:59PM) that I haven't posted, I'm just going to bed! Manana Manana...maybe. If we don't get sucked into a man-made black hole, and time ceases to be.

If we do get sucked into a man-made black hole, and time ceases to be, I just hope I'm not suspended staring at my wee blinking cursor, taunting me, throughout my perpetual blog block.

5 comments:

  1. wooohoooo! you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!! Aww! Congrats!! Post when you want to girl. That's what I do. I may skip a day or two but I come back eventually. Enjoy ur new lil freedom!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari & Ari - I'm incredibly content with the fact that I did it this year, and that I have a Darth Vader Thumbs Up Badge for it. :P

    Melanie - That's a good rule. My posts had become few and far between, so NaBloPoMo really helped me get back on track. Now, I can just take it easy, but think I've formed a nice little posting habit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I know I could never do it!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...