Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Not So Amazing NaBloPoMo Post

I have 25% battery power left on this ol' laptop, so I'm typing against the clock here, people. Why I can't go get the power adapter, I'm not sure. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm already in bed, and too comfortable/lazy to get back up. Might.

So, what to tell you faithful few? I wish I had terribly interesting things to say everyday. Alas, it's just another day in the life of Heather. Pleasant, but not so fantabulous.

I've been trying to figure out what handmade gloriousness I can make everyone for Christmas. If I'm going to make anything, I have got to get to it. Any ideas?

I started sewing a corduroy and felt owlie hat tonight, which I'm thinking might be cute for the munchkins I know. We'll see what I think when I finish it in the morning.

I got sidetracked by the old 1946 western, My Darling Clementine. I'm a huge fan of cowboys and shoot 'em ups. Especially if it's about Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday.

Ooh! Tombstone is my favorite western, and I found out tonight that Todd has never seen it! A blasphemy that I will atone for as soon as possible. I'm moving that on up the Netflix queue.

Tomorrow I hope to achieve a clean house, at least one completed owlie hat and make it on time to my friends' wedding.

We'll see about that, and I hope to have photo documentation for you tomorrow!

Sweet dreams, jelly beans!

4 comments:

  1. I've never really been a fan of Westerns, but I'll check Tombstone out.

    Owlie hat?! Why have I not heard about this before now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Tombstone is so amazing. Shame on Todd and Ari for not having seen it.

    Also, I would like to see this owlie hat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I saw Tombstone... I'm not a Westerns fan but I actually enjoyed it.

    I wanna see the hat!

    Omg my post today sucked... if I actually get comments on it I'll... heck, I'm not sure what I'll do!

    BTW this is taking me AGES to try to post this comment, openid credential issues. So you better appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari- It's great. Val Kilmer is Doc Holliday. Kurt Russell is Wyatt Earp. You'll like it, I think.

    Apollo- I know!

    Curious Illusion- I'm sure it didn't suck. I'll have to see if I read it. And I appreciate it! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...