Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wizarding World of What?!


Alright, Mimsians...can I call you Mimsians? I don't think I've ever told you lovely people what a Harry Potter nerd I am. It's pretty bad. I'm slightly obsessed, and by slightly I mean totally. I love it.

I grew up on magicians, wizards and Jedi and learned early on that good eventually conquers evil. I think Fantasia was my first introduction into the world of magic. After Mickey Mouse was introduced as the Sorcerer's Apprentice, I was hooked. Then there was Sword in The Stone, Star Wars, Willow, Legend, The Last Unicorn and the list goes on. Hooked, I say.

Obviously, the Harry Potter series is my cup of tea. Neglected munchkin goes from underdog to chosen one pretty much overnight, makes friends, experiences free will, chooses love and finds his place in the world? What's not to love?!

So...I'm sure you've all heard tell of this whole Wizarding World of Harry Potter gloriousness by now? Oh. My. Goodness. The husband person and I are totally going. I don't know when, but it's happening. It's just a matter of time. I am beyond willing to spend some most all of my hard earned money in order to feel like a kid for a day or two, and a stroll through Hogwarts and Hogsmeade will totally do the trick. A glass of butter beer probably wouldn't hurt either. Squee!

2 comments:

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...