Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chickens Included

I think Mother's Day is the perfect opportunity to highlight the two newest members of our family, don't you? You've already "met" one of them, but she wasn't nearly as adorable/fluffy a post or so ago. She also didn't have a name at the time, so she and her feathery sibling get another post all to themselves.

Ponyo (with those funny little chicken feet ^_^)
 
And Sosuke (with that funny little haircut)
 I'm convinced that Silkie babies are the cutest baby birds on the planet. They have wee fuzzy legs, people. Feathers. On. Their. Feet. If shiny little black eyes, teensy wittle wings, peeps and fuzzy bums and legs aren't the definition of adorable, then I just don't know what is, and someone needs to get to redefining.

Anyways...Happy Mother's Day to all manner of Mom's, chickens included.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh so cute!!!! My mom's friend has chickens & when they had babies I was like Omg I wanna visit!! I love baby chicks!! Enjoy them sweetie! happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Ahhhh-dorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel- They're such funny little things. So fragile, but so full of UMPH. They crack me up every day.

    Shannon- You NEED some. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...