Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There He Is!

I was looking up some old NaBloPoMo posts, and came across something I forgot to do. Remember when I said I was making a ginger bread man, complete with gumdrop buttons, for my sexy librarian friend at the public library? If not, you can read about it here. I know you'd all cry yourselves to sleep tonight if you missed one of my enthralling posts, and we can't have that.

Well, I forgot to post pics of the finished product! For shame, I know. So, with no further adieu...here he is, complete with gumdrop buttons.
My librarian friend told me that the kids loved him, and he was a puppet show hit. Every time he had a part, the kids would yell, "There he is!" ^_^

And while we're on the subject of fun artsy/crafty things, I've been working on getting some more items into my etsy shop. I haven't had a lot of spare time, as of late, so it's been difficult to get anything accomplished. I hope to have a few little things I've been working on uploaded soon, and I'll post pics...famous last words.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE!! :) I love it. You are very talented.

    And don't worry about the delay. Lol. I'll let you know when I get it. No rush at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 06, 2010

    He turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karishma- Thanks! ^_^

    Jennifer- Thank you. And it shipped out yesterday, so I hope you get it soon.

    Ari- I still crack up when I think about 'Thias coming up and grabbing the first gingerbread man cut out right out of my hands. Sneaky beast. :P

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...