Saturday, May 1, 2010

Looking Up

 
*Googled "Up" and found this gorgeous image here.

You know when you feel overwhelmed, and you just want to run away and hide? Yeah, I've been feeling that a lot lately. Work, church, home, and the interwebs all seem to be taking more out of me than I've got to offer. So...what do I do?

Well, let me tell you. I sign up for NaBloPoMo, cause that just makes all kinds of sense. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Maybe I'm losing mental stability. It just seemed like the thing to do, so I went with it.

This month's theme is "Look Up". I'm certainly trying.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2010

    You can do it!!! This is a great theme for you - one of the most optimistic people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that photo, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- Thank you, deary lou.

    Bayleigh- Isn't it gorgeous? I wish I'd taken it.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...