Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Upside?

I'm feeling less than awesome today, so please excuse what I'm certain will be a mediocre post. My throat feels like I've been eating bits of steel wool for the past 2 days, and my body feels like I've been trampled by a draft horse. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of allergies, and being an old hag.

Sleeping alllll day is great, though, right? I think I'm on my fourth run through of Coraline, and I haven't seen all of it yet, I keep passing out. Have I mentioned my obsessive compulsive tendencies a few million times? I think I have. Yeah, well, some things are just comforting...when you're a little crazy.

The upside? My napping buddy, Kimchi Kitty, is feeling much better. Thanks again to everyone who sent loves, hugs and prayers for my feline friend. You just don't know how much it means to me.

3 comments:

  1. If I could sleep all day I would be so happy. My allergies are killing me lately. I wish the spring would be over, so the pollen will stop. Tea with lemon & honey realy coats the throat. I feel alseep during Coraline too. It's a good movie, I'll finish it one day. Awww glad to here Kimchi Kitty, love that name, is feeling better. A lil rest does go a long way!! =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 12, 2010

    SO glad KK is much better!!! Now, you do the same please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel- Oh, the honey suckle is trying to kill me. Sleeping was wonderful, though.

    Amy- Me too, and I'm working on it. Thank you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...