Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

I've been playing with the camera on my Droid again.
It appears that I have lots of toys...
...and an unintentional feline slash poultry theme to my life, as of late.

I'm hoping to pick my Kimchi Kitty up from the vet today, and our chickens had babies! Two of the three little silkie eggs hatched, and two out of three ain't bad (Yeah. I just referenced a Meat Loaf song.). Well, one of the chickadees needed a little help. The momma wasn't taking care of it, so Mr. T and I had to help it out of it's shell and it's spent the night snoozing under a heat lamp in our kitchen. She's very wee, and getting fluffy! I'll post pics soon.

3 comments:

  1. aww about the chickens!!! My friend has chickens & those lil babies are too too cute!! Your a Coco-Cat Fan too? Awesomeness! I hope your Kitty is okay!

    Thanks girl for the comments lately. You rock so much! I needed the support. Thanks! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel- Baby chickens for the win! And my kitty is home with me right now, but he hasn't eaten yet, so I'm still worrying myself sick. I just hope and pray he eats, and goes potty tonight, otherwise he has to go back to the vet tomorrow.

    Hugs to you, too. I know you'll be just fine. Love Love Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby birds are so adorable! I used to have a whole load of budgies and they bred all the time!

    Hope your kitty-kat feels better. Sending good thoughts your way..

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...