Monday, May 17, 2010

The Sketchbook Project

I mentioned how excited I was about signing up for a project on Art House Coop a few posts ago, and I can't wait to receive my materials. I don't want to blather on and on about it, but it's called The Sketchbook Project and it's going to be awesome.
I signed up last week, so I should receive my wee sketchbook in 2-3 weeks! Then I get to fill it up! Once it's complete, I just mail it in to be put on display with the thousands of other sketchbooks sent in from all over the world. They'll be exhibited in galleries and museums as they make their way on tour across the country. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...