Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MegaWhatsel?!

Hiya, folks! Did I tell y'all when I got a new phone? It's a Motorola Droid, and a huge step up from  my ghetto Razr. There are a lot of things to adore, but the camera is pretty exceptional. It's a 5 mega pixel with a dual L.E.D. flash, and I'm in love.

Needless to say, I've been taking a lot more photos lately. I'm no photographer, but I love playing with composition, and perspective. What do you say I post some of my favorites here now and again, hm?

I'll start with just one...
How appropriate that he's looking up. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 05, 2010

    I love that shot!!!! We can so print it out now too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love it!!! love love love YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- Yay for printer cables!!!

    HISdaughter- Thanks! I love you, too. *blush* We need to hang out again soon, maybe a painting party is in order...

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...