Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Day Sunshine

 I'm still battling whatever this crud is that's giving me achy muscles and a sore throat, and I felt pretty rotten at the office today. I thought some sunshine might do me good, so I decided to take some photos at the lake on my way home.

I didn't even make it to my Jeep before looking up, and seeing this gorgeous blue sky.
 
A bit closer to my house I pulled over to get some shots of a gorgeous tree. Those didn't turn out so well, but I did make a new friend.
This little duck waddled all the way across the street, up an embankment and into a corn field to see me.

5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful. I'm glad its so nice down there - thunderstorms and rain since Monday here - and temps in the 40's. But seeing that blue sky gave me some hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 13, 2010

    These pictures are so goshdarned fabulous, I freaking love them. The tones are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 13, 2010

    So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam Rasberry- Why, thank you! I'm glad to be of service. Your sunshine is coming, I'm sure.

    Ari- Yay! I take that as a huuuuge compliment coming from a wondermous photographer, such as yourself. I used the FX app on my Droid.

    Amy- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! We are pining for our rains to start though, and wishing that the sunshine disappears for a few months.

    Hope it blows your way! :-)

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...