Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moderately Coherent

One can only hope I'm moderately coherent at this time of night. It's after one in the morning, and I can't sleep. Might have something to do with the fact that I didn't wake up until after noon yesterday, which is still today because I have yet to sleep, but not really.

My failure to doze might also be a direct result of my obsession with Comedy Central. What began as a quick search for a specific Tosh.0 clip (Yes, that's his wiki, cause I'm still meeting people who don't know who he is, and they need to know. YOU need to know.) turned into an all nighter.

I'll leave you with yet another Scottish man that makes me happy, and I'm going to attempt to get some sleep.

Jokes.com
Danny Bhoy - Scottish Breakfast
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesUgly AmericansFunny TV Comedy Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...