Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chicken Little

I thought it was about time for an update on our little silkie babies.

Ponyo and Sosuke have now moved in together. Since Momma chicken (Noir) would only take care of her wee black birdie (Sosuke), we had to move the two babies in together. Ponyo was so lonely, and starting to think she was a person. :P

Wanna see 'em in their humble abode?  They're currently residing under our carport, so excuse the gorgeous surroundings.
It cracks me up that the one we had to help out of the egg (Ponyo), has turned out to be the biggest. They are definitely funky chickens.

2 comments:

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...