Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well Digger's Brassiere?

I'm not going to complain about the fact that it was pretty chilly the entire time that Todd and I were in California.

I'm not even going to mention that it started to warm up the day we left, and that it is supposed to snow here tomorrow!

What I'm not going to ignore is the fact that I'm uncomfortably cold right now! What is up with this office?!

I have my heater running, my wool coat on and my nose is still colder than a...what was it? A well diggers butt...somewhere cold? A witch's brass brassiere? I don't know. My Mom always has the greatest phrases, and I never fail to butcher them. I'm just freezing.

I'm going to get in my Jeep, crank up the heat, listen to some Sublime and go home!

2 comments:

  1. Ick! I know the feeling. My boss used to sit with her down coat on, space heater blowing in her face and shivering.

    I hope it gets warmer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sublime!

    We've always said that its colder than a witch's tit. . . but that's us.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...