Monday, January 26, 2009

Business Socks

Tonight's girls' night in at Ari's! Today's been pretty rough. So, I am so ready for some nothingness.

Our little routine consists of grabbing dinner and scampering up the mountain to her place. It is simply glorious. Even when things are beyond stressful, which they are right now, we manage to enjoy just being.

All the conditions are right for destressing and being silly little girls. Knitting. Watching goofy things on TV. All that is good and simple. Sounds riveting doesn't it? Well, it is.

So, I'm out of here...and have a strange urge to break into Business Time. I guess our Monday nights are sort of like "sweet weekly love." Sort of.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love our little bit of sweet weekly love too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you explain the business socks thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Riveting! Seriously. Those are my favorite things.

    At first glance, I totally thought that picture was of someone's torso, and I was all, "those are some crazy pants!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari- I know what you're trying to say.

    MadamRaspberry- Flight of the Conchords. The Business Time song. I told you about it. He said that when he's down to his socks-you know what time it is. That's why they call them business socks. You have to go to the link and listen to them perform the song.^__^

    Rachel- Simple's the way to go, right? And those would be some crazy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm jealous - i need weekly girl time but just don't get it! :( sigh...

    love the sox!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...