Friday, January 23, 2009

Rockin' 80's Hair


It's way too late to be in Blogland, but I'm dedicated. What can I say?

This week has been far too hectic. Considering that a couple close friends of mine have had way more psychotic experiences, I'm going to try to be thankful. No complaining here. I got out alive, and that's good enough for me.

It's the weekend! Better yet, it's sabbath. A whole day to rest. Rapture.

It's already begun, too. I took an unnecessary bath for kicks. Bubbles. Hazelnut cream candle. Husband strumming the guitar in the distance. Le sigh.

I now have rockin' I didn't use any gel 80's hair, and it's time for bed.

Sweet dreams, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for weathering my psychotic experience with me. I really do appreciate your friendship way more than words can express. Thank you - a million times thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks needed. Attached at the hip just entails these things. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...