Monday, January 12, 2009

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE

For those of you reading for the first time(Notice the optimism that I may have new readers. Positive thinking, people. Mind over matter.) my husband and I just returned from a trip to California. In an attempt to sum up, settle back in at home and move on I've chosen a few pleasant bits of our trip to San Francisco to share with you. Via my new camera.

Buena Yerba Gardens


View of the city from Buena Yerba Gardens

Lovely Cathedral somewhere in San Francisco

The Golden Gate Bridge

Rodeo Cove

Redwoods at Muir Woods National Forest

Panoramic Highway on the way to Muir Beach

Gorgeous Muir Beach

I have about 400 more photos, but I won't subject you. If you'd like to see them I'm in the process of putting them on my Myspace(Yes. I said Myspace. Call me old school. Call me faithful. I have put too much time into that thing to go running to Facebook every time I need to upload).

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You should put them on Flickr...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! What kind of camera and lens did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ari-Listen lady, I'm doing what I can. ^__^

    Matt- Thank you, sir.

    Texas Belle- Oh, I'm not in the least bit fancy or trained in photography. I just have a pretty turquoise Kodak. Here-I'll read the camera lens. KODAK AF 3x Optical Aspheric Lens 36mm-108mm (Equivalent).

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...