Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hands Off The Bloomies

At the moment I can not feel my nose. Am I roughing it out in the California wilderness? No. No, I'm merely attempting to get my laundry done on the fourth floor.

I suppose if no one sleeps in here they figure they don't need to heat it.

Little multitasker/slightly neurotic chick that I am, I decided to just take the laptop and sketchbook with me. Figured I'd hang out with my laundry. We're tight.

Is it odd to assume some weirdo(no offense strange guy in the parking garage)might help themselves to your bloomies while you're not around?

Anyhow, after the laundry is finito I'm going to pick up Todd and head to the wharf again. I just love those ill tempered sea lions.

And pictures are coming soon! I have to steal the Mac from the hubs. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. That is a solid fear, dude. I support that fear, as I have lost laundry items in the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone once took our laundry out of the dryer and put it in our basket when we were maybe 5 minutes late going to retrieve it. I made me extremely uncomfortable.

    According to the vast majority of a message board I frequent, removing dried laundry is A-Okay. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, don't think that i would leave my laundry either... just "what if" ... gives me the creeps...

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. gnomespeak- My condolences about your lost laundry items.

    Cody- I'd rather people keep their grubby little fingers off my stuff.

    Kelwhy- Yup. And I've heard some horrific stories. Creepy guys. Undergarments. No. No. No.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...