Friday, September 5, 2008

Ugh.

Some days things just don't go as planned, right? I mean, we all know this. Yet, when it happens I'm amazed and disgruntled.

Take today for example. I'm not feeling well. I have a fever, sore throat and slightly unhappy tummy. Thinking I would be alone at the office, I decided to go in, spread my germs, and complete some funless tasks. The ones I always feel too good to bother with? Yeah. Those.

So, I was at work when my boss calls to say she didn't think I would be there, and she'd be stopping by with her newborn to do a few things. She didn't sound exactly thrilled about me being there, and I'm sure I didn't sound very pleased with her news either.

Ugh. So I had to head back home. I lysoled the joint, and got the heck outta Dodge.

Am I weird? I mean, I get bored being home sick. I don't want to make stuff for people cause it'll be all germy, and I don't feel well enough to paint. I end up sitting in the recliner, staring at the crime channel all day.

Anyhow...I hate when some things don't go as planned. I like spontaneity and all. I live for it actually, but this is different.

3 comments:

  1. Sick days make me ansy. I need distractions so I don't just get mopey about my symptoms.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lysol...my fav.

    yes, hang in there Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks boys.

    I feel much better.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...