Friday, September 12, 2008

Foreseeable Disappointment

I'm pretty sure I'm well into good movie withdrawal. It was all Wall-E and Batman, and now what? A visit to the theatre isn't necessary for a good weekend, but I am spoiled.

At this point my movie choosing privileges have been revoked anyway. I forced my husband to take me to Tropic Thunder, rather than the animated Star Wars thingy(which I do want to see, just not in the theatre). Todd didn't like it. He laughed at certain parts, but was overall disappointed.

I thought it was hilarious and semi-awe inspiring. I admit, I had to ignore a lot of, what I like to call, teenage boy lingo. Omitting all that, it was ingenious! It had an awesome cast and Tom Cruise made fun of Scientology. Can it get much better?

Anyhow, I know I'm going to get the urge to go to a movie this weekend. I'll look it up. Nothing good will be showing. I'll be bummed.

I'll be foaming at the mouth by the time that new terminator thing comes out(with Christian Bale!). Not to mention Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland, and the next Batman(both POSSIBLY starring Johnny Depp!).

Joy.

3 comments:

  1. Burn After Reading!! But Todd probably won't like it - its a a dark Cohen Brothers comedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. Plus isn't Johnny Depp in pretty much all of Tim Burton's movies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- Ah. I'm not suprised. He'll watch everything with me at least once. So, I'm good.

    MegK- All the insanely wonderful ones anyhow. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...