Monday, March 9, 2009

Walk of Life

It's almost midnight and I am typing. That's what I'm talking about, folks. Dedication.

I almost said devotion too, but then this would've turned into a post about Dire Straits, and how Mark Knopfler rocks(despite his eighties wardrobe choices). Not happening.

What is happening?

- I'm currently obsessed with finding the perfect ring tones for all my contacts via Tonzr. It's glorious and has no obvious negative effects, thus far.

-I'm knitting an oh so colorful, sudserific dish cloth, with which I will joyously disinfect dishes. At least that's the plan. I'm pretty shallow when it comes to dishes. If it isn't attractive, I want nothing to do with it.

- My cat keeps throwing up his healthy kitty kibble. Healthy, hmmm?

- Tomorrow night is Girls' Night In at Ari's, which may possibly be invaded by a favorite male of mine. We'll see.

- Thursday night is Vegetarians Attempt To Eat German Night with the hubs and a few real life/blogger friends.

- Friday afternoon Ariana and I are attending a student art show, which, according to current information, ought to rock. We will make an appearance wearing literal bells(Ari- I was totally planning to mention this to you tomorrow. We have to go bell shopping.)

- I'm going to bed.

8 comments:

  1. Bells?! Ok...I can do that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sudserific?! that is my new favorite word! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- Good deal. I may have inadvertantly agreed to it during my last conversation w/April.

    Texas Belle- I was hoping it would catch on. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the same ringtone now pretty much since I got a phone that I could put an mp3 on. It's a clip of "Get it Together" by the Beastie Boys where Q-Tip says "Phone is ringing, oh my God". It's far too awesome to abandon. I bet you'll find something delicious at ze German restaurant. They have awesome red cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cat kibbles never work. I can't count how many times my cat has thrown those up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apollo - Personally, I believe Girls is the best Beastie Boys song ever. Subtle, yet honest. :P And crimson cabbage it is!

    Girl Anachronism - What is it with kitties and regurgitating their food?! I've read countless articles and books, only to come to the conclusion that cats just hurl stuff up. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posting at midnight?

    that is dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather,

    We'd be happy to have you participate. Simply drop me a line at kvenya at gmail dot com with a street addy, and I'll get some 'change' on it's way to you.

    Also, you should totally check out my Mark Knopfler post: http://kvenya.blogspot.com/2006/10/mark-knopfler-is-beaming-messages-to.html

    Buenos con queso,

    T.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...