Monday, March 30, 2009

Accentuate The Positive

Mondays. Mondays. Mondays. They pretty much just suck all around now. Especially since Ari and I moved our girls' night to Tuesdays. Ho-hum. At least I look forward to Tuesdays now. So, NOT TALKING ABOUT TODAY. NOT. NOT. NOT.

Let's talk about happy things!
Sunday night the husband person and I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. Cute movie. Nice date.

We were the ONLY ones that showed for the 8:30PM showing. Sweet! Eighteen bucks got us our own private theater. I smuggled in some gobstoppers, and we paid a ridiculous four dollars for a frozen bottle of water. That's right. Four dollars for plastic covered ice. Not so sweet, but we dealt.

We got to relax, put our feet up and enjoy the show. Frozen water or not, it was great.

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but I must say that Hugh Laurie and Kiefer Sutherland's voices make the movie. Hilarious. Especially Sutherland's character.

Okay. Go see it. ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Ah hem! Memory Mondays make Mondays special Heather! :) And I've been dying to see that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to see that!!!! Awesome for date night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took lil girl to see it on Friday night in 3D - it was really great - I love it! you are right about Hugh Laurie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been bad about seeing movies these past couple of years. I always see previews and think, "Man I'm totally going to see that in theatres." Only I never do. You just made me really want to see this movie, though. Maybe this time I'll actually make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you had a crappy Monday - so did I. . .

    I'm so glad y'all had a good date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was cute, wasn't it? I thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon - You are right! What was I thinking?! ^_^

    Texas Belle - Go. Now!

    Kelwhy - I heart Hugh Laurie. Sigh. Broody British men just do it for me.

    Apollo - You have to. I said so. ^_^

    Ari - I know. Me too. I know what we need! Some one on one with Bret and Jemaine!

    Gnomespeak - Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...