Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Honestly: List Lust VIIII

Recently I found myself on the much more than lovely Shannon's list of Honest Bloggers. I was thrilled! An award! And for a positive attribute! Thrilled though I may have been, it did not change the fact that I am incredibly forgetful. I failed to pass the thing on, which I totally planned to do.

So, what better opportunity than a List Lusty Wednesday, right? Right!

First thing's first.
10 honest things about myself:

1. I am ever so slightly obsessed with: all things green/musical/shiny/creepy-cute, and Johnny Depp.

2. My dream job is to write and illustrate children's books. I know I could so do this, but I have a ginormous fear of not being good at it, which I know makes me a weenie.

3. I'm a weenie.

4. I have incredibly low self esteem, due to emotional and sexual abuse as a child. Augh.

5. I want to go to foreign countries and build houses and churches. Like make mud bricks and stuff. Todd and I will do this.

6. I was born in Indiana, but I'm not sure what the place was called. We moved to Kentucky when I was two.

7. I have really weird nightmares. Really weird. Like animals bisected...but still living. Creepy as heck, and I don't even watch scary movies?!

8. Certain songs make we want to take off all my clothes and lie down. Not like sexy or anything. All alone. Just be. Completely unarmed. I haven't done this, but I feel like it.

9. I don't roll on the sabbath, but I'm not Jewish.

10. When I get nervous I break out in red itchy stripes. Always bad when playing cards.

Okay. Now for sharing the wealth. I nominate the following honest people:

Austin - A music connoisseur and a good man, Charlie Brown.

Ari - Simply, she's my little prickly pear.

Ashley - You just want to kiss her.

Elle - Uncertain as the rest of us, and totally honest about it.

Jodi - My very own soul mate.

Matt - He doesn't do these things, but he is indeed brutally honest.

Megan - A chef with a beautiful outlook on life.

Michelle - I just discovered her, but she seems to be an open book that you want to read again and again.

Nikki - She's just awesome in every role she plays.

Rachel - Who cares if we can't comment? She always leaves me speechless anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Heather! I'm so completely flattered. I do hope you pursue the children's book writing thing. I can already tell by your blog name that you would be wonderful at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't blame you for forgetting. You rock regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... thanks heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I'd like to thank the Academy for giving me this opportu... wait, wrong speech.

    Seriously though thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Yay! I'm honored to be your prickly pear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my dear. I have a question about #8; I am intriqued.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...