Friday, March 6, 2009

List Lust VI


We all know that a list...well...it's a many slendored thing. Grocery Lists, Christmas Lists, To Do Lists. So many always helpful forms of this thing that I love.

Today, I want to share another type of list with you. Maybe the most important and helpful list out there. Some instructions. And fun ones, at that!

What's that saying? If at first you don't succeed, try reading the directions? I think that's it. Well, here ya go bloggers.

4 Easy Steps To Indie Stardom...Maybe.

1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days

Third picture, no matter what, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar program to put it all together (If you don't have it, here's an online photo editor: http://www.picnik.com/).

So, what do ya think of Kagenna's first album? From The Known To The Unknown. :P

I'm not so sure I like my band name being a term derived from a word meaning "Jewish Hell," but hey. It's a neat band name, right?

Oh, and that image? Couldn't be more perfect!

Have fun, folks. I wanna see these albums a.s.a.p. ^_^

P.S.
Watchmen? Yeah. Awesome! A little much anatomy and gore for my taste, but it was only doing justice to the comic. They changed a few conversations, took a couple things out of sequence, but I think it had to be done to make the movie less than 3 and a half hours long. It had a little more closure than the book too. So, that's always nice. All in all? It thoroughly rocked!

8 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I took you up on your challenge. I had never seen Picnik before - that is totally awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the album cover!!!!!

    And Dr. Manhattan in all his glory....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just did my album cover too - found from another site - kinda fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY COOL! I must do this immediatly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Texas Belle- a friend of mine emailed it to me and I thought it was worthy of sharing.

    Ari- ^__^ Me too!

    Kelwhy- I thought so.

    Bon Don- You must!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is so awesome. I think I may go see The Watchmen tonight. Everyone is talking about it and I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turned out just perfect! Yours, I mean, I have yet to attempt my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apollo - Thanks! You should! Beware the anatomy, though.

    Madamraspberry - Email me yours when you do it!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...