Thursday, March 19, 2009

List Lust VIII

I know I'm not the only one feeling drained right about now. I have plenty I could yap about, but can't shake this blah feeling. I promise to post something worth while in the very near future, but for now you'll just have to settle for some list lust.

Some things that just can't get here soon enough:

1. Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I'm seriously far too excited about this. I've read the book oh so many times. It was even my FAVORITE movie when I was little. Tim Burton is simply an evil genius, and so is his cohort, Johnny Depp. Sigh. He'll be the creepiest/most delectable Mad Hatter ever.
2. My handmade Ogling Owlie from my Swap-Bot partner in Israel, and my Howl's Moving Castle Stuffy from I can't remember where! Can not wait! Here are the swaps I sent out(you may or may not have seen these pics already-blah).

3. Michael Mann's Public Enemy. I know what you're thinking, and you can just stop it right now. I don't just want to see this because Johnny Depp's in it. It also happens to star Christian Bale. :P
4. To get some veggie sushi with Ari and the husband person. Missis Prickly Pear keeps talking about her glorious sushi, and I can't handle it anymore! ^__^
Well, that about sums her up my bloggerific friends. It is too late, and I am too tired. Sweet dreams.

10 comments:

  1. oh gosh. i love your blog name. i had to go look up a clip on youtube to see mad madam mim in all of her hilarious rage. and tomorrow, guess what i will be watching?? :) did you say alice in wonderland tim burton style??!! i'm so going to be first in line at the theatre when it comes out. alice in wonderland is still my favorite disney movie... oh, that johnny depp will make a delicious mad hatter. :) i LOVE your ogling owlie! SO CUTE! i'm marking you on my favorites. i love your list of fav's. all in one post, you have me so intrigued... thank you for coming by to visit me, so i could come by and visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an ogling owlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally unaware of these Johnny Depp movies!!!!! HOW?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am far behind on the times-- Tim Burton & Johnny Depp & Alice in Wonderland!! This is going to be amazing. (Far better than Willy Wonka, in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for that Alic in Wonderland to come out either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know about the Alice in Wonderland movie, either. That should be interesting. That is the cutest Calcifer ever, by the way. Oh, and now you've made me want sushi. Super.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like we're gonna be frequenting the movies a lot! Yay Johnny Depp!! Yay sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh...now I want sushi...

    Bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm... Johnny Depp's cheekbones. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for that movie. I love Tim Burton. Not to mention Johnny Depp.

    He looke pretty hot in that poster too - the one for Public Enemies.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...