Friday, June 27, 2008

Coming To You Live

I am, at this VERY MOMENT, twenty-six YEARS OLD!! I'm listening to my selectively silly husband spout off random information about the human colon?!?! It's 1.5 meters, almost 5 feet long, and the ph varies between 5.5 and 7...blah blah blah.

Refrigerated in our nice, clean hotel room, we patiently await tomorrow, when we can head to the beach and check into our cozy little beach house.

Now, said husband-person is using the visually impaired option on his MAC. I've heard the creepy little computer voice call me a couple colorful names, and tell me, "Happy Birthday honey-pie."

This is why I married this man. He makes me SO HAPPY.

Ahhh! I've been caught. Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 30, 2008

    Happy Birthday (again)! Wait...did you get a computer for your birthday or did you steal the sand piper's?!

    We'd better have date night next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have date night my dear.

    And I stole the Sand Piper's. Muahahahaha!^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...