Monday, June 9, 2008

EXPOSAROONIE.COM

My newest addiction:Exposaroonie.com. It is grand indeed. I haven't the first photography course under my belt. I am in no way a professional photographer, and no one would EVER accuse me of such. I am majorly needy when it comes to creating/discussing art of any kind. I believe this stems from my art education. As an artist, assignments and critiques began as sources of intimidation. However, they quickly became an obsession. I NEEDED to know what criteria there was to be met. I HAD TO KNOW what viewers would say to, or about my art work. Good or bad-I didn't care-I was obsessed with the interaction between the audience and the painting, drawing, sculpture, etc. Exposaroonie.com gives weekly assignments, if you will, and the opportunity for critique. It rocks my little obsessive compulsive socks! Go there! Enter some photos! VOTE FOR ME! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...