Monday, June 9, 2008

Craftitis

Has anyone else noticed this seemingly universal influx of craftiness? At one time, I considered myself to be pretty darn "crafty," but now it's like every chick on the planet is some kind of self proclaimed craft queen! I used to be the only one I knew that sculpted little clay thing-a-ma-bobs. I was one of very few that knitted scarves, or sewed strange little stuffed creatures. I don't know what I think about this?!?! Am I jealous because I'm no longer as unique? Am I ticked off that, once again, something I cherished as being solely my own has become main stream? What do I think of this? Am I alone in my mixed feelings?

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 10, 2008

    i have the same feeling...but then again you probably already new that....

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...