Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Day

It's still snowing! I got all bundled up on Thursday (it started snowing that morning), and went out to take some photos. My little point and shoot ain't so hot, but I liked this shot.
I live in the boonies, and on a dead end road. I have yet to hear any banjo music.

The weather outside may be frightful, but I love it! I've been cleaning, cuddling up with Kimchi Kitty and working on some more Water Doodles for my Etsy Shop. This is the newest addition.
And it sold today! My first sale! ^_^

I have a slight obsession with bunnies and balloons, so I think this one may turn into a little series. We'll see. If anyone wants a specific critter or scene, let me know. I'm totally willing to reserve custom doodles on my shop. They're so fun.

Oh! Ari from Curious Illusion suggested I do an owlie water doodle. I'm on it, lady. ^_^

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first sale! I love the waterdoodle ... it's so much fun. I wish I had such a talent. My talent unfortunately is seasonal. Gardening is my passion but living in Southern Ontario ... winter gets in the way. *sigh*. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats! I love the new layout too!

    BTW - I nominated you for an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls and hedgehogs!! Your paintings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I like that shot too. And cuuuute bunny.

    Yay for owls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy- Thanks a bunch! At least your passion can provide nourishment. Art's not always so fruitful.

    Ari- Thank you, Deary Lou.

    Shannon- They're hereby added to the list, and thank you! I think I like it, too.

    Ari- I still need to do you something for your classroom! Please forgive me, if I've forgotten, but did you already tell me what you wanted? Wall-E, maybe? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chelsea- Aww. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second the "owlie" nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this painting is beautiful!! I love that artwork is different. The leaves on the trees & the roots are beautiful. The buyer is very lucky!! =)

    That picture you took is worth a million words. I can say at least 2 times a day that is exactly how I feel. I hope you got some warm sweaters!!!!

    Thank you girl for your comment. I'm happy I found your blog very much & you! You rock! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, I am super jealous of your snow day. I live in Minnesota and we never get snow days. Go figure. Second, congrats on your first sale...the print is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

    I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

    Jason
    TheWISDOMWALL.com

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...