Thursday, January 14, 2010

Octangerine

My tummy has been plotting my death these past couple of days, so I've had ample time to read all your blogs. I love to be caught up. Love. It.

I don't feel much like blogging, though. Don't love that. :( How about a tiny, possibly uninteresting, update?

I added another item to my Etsy shop, and it sold already! The dude that bought the bunny/balloon water doodle grabbed this one up, too.


It's so amazing to me that people would pay for my little doodley fun stuff. I'm so thankful. Thinking of them in people's houses, making them happy, thrills me to my core. Almost as much as y'all giving me suggestions. You're awesome.

P.S. Working on a hedgehog right now, Shannon. If you like it I can make another one (along with an owlie), and put it on hold for y'all. Then it'll be there whenever you can swing it. Peacocks up next! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. AHHH LOVE IT! :) The fact that you are actually doodling my suggestions makes me all giddy inside! You have to put the peacock on hold for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can do, you wonderful suggestion giver, you. I keep intending to get a few of each, with minor variations, put up at the same time, but they keep selling. Not complaining. People are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love his eyes btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, he looks sooo cute! Yay for you doing well. Now quit showing me these things or I'm gonna end up spending more money and I'm nearly broke (and I don't get paid for 2 more weeks!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is only a doodle? This is fantastic work with a lot of character to it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...