Friday, January 15, 2010

Should I Bring Back The Music?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I would like to know what you lovely bloggers think about this. I had the glorious musical blog for a while. Some people loved it. Some people tweeted about how much they loathed it. I may or may not have cried a little, and I most definitely deleted the musicalness.

Should I bring back the music? I'll make it optional. It will so not just start playing without your permission. What say you?

5 comments:

  1. I say bring on the tunes. I am always looking for good music recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you keep it make it optional. Auto music on blogs makes me stabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say do whatever makes YOU happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta- Don't know if its anything new to you. I like a lot of old stuff.

    Jamie Lovely- I am totally making it optional. ^_^

    Ari- Good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for the music & would love to hear! Ditto on Ari's advice!

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...