Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happily Over The Top

The always lovely Melanie awarded little old me an award. A couple, actually! Don't I feel special? ^_^

The first one is the "Over The Top" award, which I thought was something to do with trench fighting, but then I remembered that Stallone arm wrestling/trucker movie. This award isn't about climbing out of trenches and getting dropped at all. It's about being flippin' awesome...and humble...and sarcastic.

The only requisite to being awarded is posting one word (whoever heard of such a thing?!) answers to the following questions. I'll go first.

1. Where is your cell phone? Futon

2. Your hair? Bjorked

3. Your mother? Wonderful

4. Your father? Lonely

5. Your favorite food? Chobap

6. Your dream last night? Forgotten

7. Your favorite drink? Cherry

8. Your dream/goal? Illustrator

9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? Everything!

11. Your fear? Lost

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Together

13. Where were you last night? Here

14. Something you aren't? Stupid

15. Muffins? Blueberry

16. Wish list item? Puppy

17. Where did you grow up? Varied

18. Last thing you did? Showered

19. What are you wearing? Black

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? Happy

22. Your friends? Sleeping

23. Your life? Blessed

24. Your mood? Cramptastic

25. Missing someone? Always

26. Vehicle? Jeep

27. Something you're not wearing? Pants :O

28. Your favorite store? Chucks

29. Your favorite color? Green

30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Kind

33. One place that I go over and over? Outside

34. One person who emails me regularly? Joe

35. Favorite place to eat? Jason's

The second award is The Happy Award. This one's really simple.

- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Easy. No? Yes. Here goes.

1. Blowing bubbles
2. Drawing/Painting
3. Lying outside, and reading a good book
4. New shampoo
5. Puppy breath
6. Sabbath
7. Snow!!!
8. Swimming
9. Todd
10. When Kimchi Kitty "talks" to me

Okay. It's time to pass these babies on. Who will be the lucky...nominees...err...winners? Since no one is voting, I guess I'm just the end all be all, and who I say wins wins. Muahahahaha!

Bloggers That Make Me Happy & Therefor Deserve The Happy/Over The Top Combo Award are...

1. Ari B.
2. Jodi
3. Shannon
4. Ben
5. Ari
6. Jaime
7. LiLu
8. Jay
9. Desi
10. Kendall

Unless awards just aren't your bag, you should be passing these things on asap! ^_^

Just know that you make me smile.

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I'm still laughing at "Bjorked". HiLAR.

    Thanks so much, lady friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One place that I go over and over? Outside... Good point lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Thanks!! I liked the response "bjorked" too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got TWO awards in ONE day! I definitely needed this after the weekend we had, which I will probably be talking about on the ol' blog soon. I don't think I'll be adding awards to my blog this time around, but it still most definitely makes me smile and is greatly appreciated!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... you make ME smile.

    I've never added an award to my blog. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LiLu- You're welcome! ^_^

    Ale8oneboy- I like outside. It's pretty.

    Ari B- You're Ari B, for the moment. It's bjorked again today, too. Easy peasy.

    Shannon- You must be doubly awesome today!

    Ari- I've never actually put an award ON my blog either. Guess it would help folks, that wanted to do that, if I actually put the visual for the award in the post, hmm? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...