Thursday, January 7, 2010

Albino Brain Chiggers

Do you know what I didn't do today? I didn't go to work. SNOW DAY!

I really cannot express how wonderful it was to wake up to it snowing. Big white fluffy brain chiggers floating ever so leisurely to the ground. Did you ever see that episode of Third Rock From The Sun? (Love. That. Show.) The Albino Brain Chiggers one? Let me go see if I can find it on YouTube.

*time passes*

Okay! I can only find one video. If you don't want to watch all nine minutes to get to the 30 second Albino Brain Chiggers part, fast forward to 8:25. You're welcome.



Anyhow, it snowed. Not so much, but enough. It's been below freezing here in Soggy Winter Alabama for quite a while now, and it looks like what snow we did get is going to be sticking for a few days! It's supposed to snow again tomorrow and Saturday, too. Squee!

The roads are pretty darn icy 'round here, and I have to go down at least one mountain to get to work, so it's looking like tomorrow will be another snow day!

Oh, the thrill I get just typing it...

5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Haha, I haven't watched that show in forever. Thanks! It snowed here too, but not enough for me to get out of work :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got out of work yesterday, but not today . . . *sigh* I'm definitly envious of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather Rose, thanks for your comment on Barry's guest post (wifey here). I've taken a wee break from blogging but I'm finally back ... look out world ... LOL. Anyway, read through some of your posts and loved the waterdoodle! My family used to raise chinchillas when I was quite young. Loved them. I can't remember how many we had at one point ... my brother started it. Anyhoo, consider me a new follower! Have a great (snow) day ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow??? I'm so jealous!!!! Lucky! Hope you enjoyed the day.. some of us had to work, in cold weather, with no snow! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon- I think a lot of people had to go to work around here, too. I just got lucky. It was icier where I live.

    Ari- I'm sorry. You deserved another snow day.

    Sandy- Chinchillas are awesome. As are you and Barry. ^_^

    Ari- Yes. Honest to God SNOW! I totally enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...