Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Through and Through

Upon rereading that last post, I think I should mention how much I thank God for protecting me through all those horrible things.

Sometimes thinking about all of it, or talking about it gets to be too much. I kind of overload and shut down. Then I remember three stories that put things into perspective, and remind me that I'm not alone and never have been.

I remember that God saved Noah through the flood, the three Hebrew children through the fiery furnace, and Daniel through the lion's den.

He didn't save them from these things. He saved them through them.

2 comments:

  1. God is good, all the time. Hard for me to remember sometimes, but it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- walking through hell most times makes you a better person than avoiding it altogether..

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...