Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Me Mine

Posting has become somewhat of an abstract concept to me as of late. I love to write. I love ANY form of communication. I love feedback. So, blogging is SO my thing. I just haven't had the time.

I know I've been saying that forever. I think maybe this oh, so dark and shiny musical blog o' mine may just exist to help me realize my time management issues. Maybe. I seriously have problems with jumping head first into 5 things at once, and deadlines? Yeah. College almost killed me because of my aversion to deadlines.

Anyhow...Ari posted a nice little meme a while back, and I thought I'd pass it along. It's a refreshing little exercise. You should do it too.


. . . I can't . . .
-remember the last thing I said to my Grandma before she died, and that really bothers me.
-manage time very well.
-understand prejudice.


. . . I can . . .
-create from now until doom's day, and still have more ideas.
-make just about any situation seem brighter.
-pop the bone in my nose, and it's really loud and gross.


. . . I won't . . .
-be treated like a cog.
-make another pbj sandwich as long as I live.
-let the past ruin my future.


. . . I will . . .
-be a children's book author/illustrator.
-one day have things for sale in my Etsy Shop.
-be happy.


. . . I shouldn't . . .
-worry sooo much.
-be late all the time.
-be so hard on myself.


. . . I should . . .
-stop telling everyone yes all the time.
-paint more for me.
-let God handle things more often.

Your turn.

4 comments:

  1. Heather- I have had an idea for a LONG time for a childrens book. Next time we all get lunch, lets talk about it. Actually a kids book with two different styles of illustrations alternating would be badass, come to think.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I did the list too- you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way. I have so much going on, I'm neglecting my blog. My to do list is OUT OF CONTROL. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...