Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're All Mad Here

I am completely aware of the fact that I've already posted about Tim Burton's upcoming twist on Alice In Wonderland, but now there's a trailer! Therefore, I'm just going to have to do it again. I saw the trailer, and...well...I'm stoked. I can NOT wait until March of 2010, but I suppose I must.

Have a look-see! Oh, I apologize for not being savvy enough to figure out why the right side of this trailer is chopped off. If it bugs you, just click on the video and watch it on Youtube.

Okay. Now...have a look-see.



Alright. You may now anticipate how awesome this will be.

I'm simply mad about it.

2 comments:

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...