Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesdayness

Wednesday-(noun)The fourth day of the week;following Tuesday.

In the past I've noticed Matt proclaiming Wednesday's gloriousness. I usually smile and go on my merry way, but today-this Wednesday-it's different.

Today seems a more worthy Wednesday than others. Maybe it's because the sun is finally peeking out from behind the thunder heads. Perhaps it's because lunch today consisted of the best cucumbers, carrots and black olives known to man. It is most likely due to the fact that I'm off Friday and Monday, and I'm so happy I could pee.

My husband and I will spend our Friday in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We will visit the Tennessee Aquarium(WHICH NOW HAS PENGUINS!!!) and the Mud Pie-my favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant. It will be an altogether glorious day and I can't wait.

So, Wednesday is good because tomorrow will be good...and so on and so forth.

Rapture.

5 comments:

  1. take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im telling you...

    Wednesdays are nothing short of awesome.

    Always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your 4 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a short drive from the JAck Danils distillery too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ari- Who do you think you're talking to, young lady?

    Matt- I'm coming to realize this.

    Meg- I shall!

    Zibbs- That I will be. Too bad I don't drink. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...