Monday, August 25, 2008

R.I.P. Nasty Bug From Hell

This morning a coworker and I teamed up on the biggest freaking bug I've ever seen in my life. It appeared to be a cockroach, but it was so big! I think it might have been a palmetto bug. ICK!

We were talking when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadowy figure move along the ceiling. Seriously huge, folks. He was easily four inches long, and appeared ready to take flight at any moment!

So, I'm thinking, "I remember the bug dude coming and spraying the office this month. Why is this behemoth still kickin'?! I can't kill it. It's looking at me!"

Now, I have a lot of respect for life. A little much maybe. I go on rescue missions to save bugs pretty often. It's a big joke among many of my friends. I can't bring myself to kill much of anything. However, if it's encroaching upon my personal space, I've got the short skirt and pom poms out if you're willing to be the assassin. Something that large has no business in doors. He should be thriving in the rain forest somewhere.

Anyhow. Said coworker is my hero. R.I.P. nasty bug from hell.

2 comments:

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...