Friday, August 8, 2008

Serotonin, Here I Come!

I'm gonna go out on a fairly sturdy limb here in assuming that if you are currently reading these words, then you most likely read the earlier post concerning the poop fest of a day I've been having.

In quiet desperation I went in search of blog upliftment(I'm not sure that's even a word. I might be on a roll here. I've now coined the terms "poop fest" and "upliftment"). I meandered over to Lauren's shenanigans and whatnot. She always cracks me up, or makes me think about how much I hate my hair. Anyhow, I don't know the chick, but I like her blog. She got this thing from Meg, whom I think is just wonderful. Meg got it from someone else, and NOW IT'S MINE!!!! MINE you hear?!

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Hobo Cherokee...Nice: I am a quarter Cherokee Indian, and could very easily become a bum.

YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name):
H Leg...hmmmm

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Otter


YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born):
Rose Lawrenceburg...how lovely.


YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)Leghe...I guess it's the Norwegian that makes anything to do with my name sound phlegmy.

SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Purple Smoothie...watch out now..I got THIS!

NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Jerry Cliff ^__^ I miss these guys.

STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Happy Twizzlers

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Marie Arthur

TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
King Kaanapali Hi(great city, right?)

SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Fall Tigerlily

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Kiwi Dressy

HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Corkscrew Willow..I didn't eat breakfast.

YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Painting Sunshine Tour...finally something I can work with. ^__^


Lauren, Meg...sincere thanks for some much needed nonsense.

I am now going to the lake to absorb some sunshine and create some serotonin. Have a good weekend everyone! xx

8 comments:

  1. oooh love this little thingy.. now i'm doing the stealing and putting it on my page! hooray!

    also, so glad you get some enjoyment out of my blog! it really means a lot, as i am new to this whole blogging nonsense, so your comment totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Happy Twizzlers - now I'm gonna have to do this too....I feel like such a poser. But if your a me-poser and I'm a you-poser then are we really posers?

    Oh - and I still beat Matt and I commented a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy twizzlers?

    HA HA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. passthepeanutbutter- ^__^

    Ari- I think we just rock..all posing aside.

    Matt- I'm just going with it.^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hobo Cherokee - that's amazing. So your first pet's name was hobo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg- Yup. Hobo was his name and getting into garbage cans was his game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Notice how all the cool kids are related when we become hippies? Is it because only the cool kids like Willow Trees or is it because the name "Willow" is somehow innately "hippiesh"? Either way, welcome to the Willow clan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stealth- Glad to be part of the greater whole, sister. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...