Friday, July 25, 2008

LAMEnting

Friday has finally arrived and what am I doing? Messing around on Myspace and blogging. Mind you, I'm not doing these things from home. I'm still cooped up at my office!

Why pray tell hasn't a freedom-seeking gal such as myself escaped the workplace yet you ask? Because I'm LAME. I wish it weren't so, but it is. I am currently undergoing some sort of strange coping behavior. Coping with the untimely death of my bunny, that is.

All of a sudden I can't be home without my husband, and since he works later than I do-here I sit. It's ridiculous! We cherish our personal time. It's when we, two completely opposite individuals, get to enjoy doing our own thing. I get to work on my paintings, drawings and such, and he works on his truck or fiddles with the lawn mower.

I hope this avoidance passes soon, and painlessly. I've cried enough.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2008

    i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2008

    Sad! I'm sure it'll get better with time. Meanwhile I don't think there's anything wrong with hiding in your office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari- And I you! ^__^

    Meg- Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't be home alone?

    why not??

    Are you scared of monsters too?

    If you're not...neither am I...I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt- That's a blog of an entirely different color. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...