Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hello nice people who care to read my rantings. I am a self-proclaimed procrastinator monster and I need help!

My current situation isn't a pretty one. I have approximately no time to complete afore mentioned painting and/or guest book. I don't want to sacrifice quality time with Jodi to do things I should've had finished by now. Too, I don't want to sacrifice the quality of the artwork.

I foresee being awake for the next two days straight, but I will TRIUMPH.

Yell at me. Support me. Feel my pain.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear. All is well. I finished everything on time and the wedding was wonderful. HOT, and I hated my hair, but wonderful.
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...