Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jelly Fish!!!

So, I know I'm supposed to be neurotically frightened of these little boogers, but find them extremely interesting. While I want to keep my distance, I have this insatiable urge to get closer and examine them. This proves rather difficult when you're both bobbing about in the gulf.

Anyhow, we saw two of them. One was on the small side, just a tad pink, and didn't have very long tentacle/dangly thingies. The second one was about twice the size of the first, very clear, full of neat little parts, and had long stripy tentacles.

After the second spotting we vacated the area. Plus, I was getting a little too tan.

OH! Besides jelly fish, I am oh so excited about salt water taffy. Way too sugary and I shouldn't eat it anymore, but I had forgotten how much I love it.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2008

    I think they're cute...in a jelly kinda way....

    there's a full length version of the pants.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been sort of afraid of jellyfish. Taffy, though? I'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...