Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Enjoy The Small Things

This morning I rolled into work a bit early, for a change. My husband had to take his truck for some brake work. So, we car pooled to my office. He left me stranded as he headed on to the arsenal, and here I am.

I really want to be creative and write something earth shattering for my two loyal subjects. I know they have something better to do, but they read my babbling instead. Thanks Ari and Matt. ^__^

Alas, I am all too tired to come up with anything grand. I'm not too tired to be entertained by the mundane, though.

I signed into my blogger thingy and noticed that the little tab at the top of the screen read, "seussy break-wind..."Perhaps I'm just sleepy, but I almost died laughing.

Thought I'd share. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 23, 2008

    i can't stop laughing at the "suessy break wind..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a minute to realize the "..." illuding to windows internet explorer.

    For a tenth of a second I truly thought I'd subconsciously typed the words, "break" and "wind" together, in a sentence! If I had, it SO would've been Todd's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I come to read your ramblings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt- good hearted fella that you are.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You?!

Should I Write A Book?

Yesterday I made a Facebook post in an attempt to deal with some obsessive thoughts I was having, thoughts I have often, that drag me down. ...